Sunday, June 28, 2015

6-28-2015 Roller Coaster



This week has been like riding a roller coaster.  The first part of the week was fine by the end of the week I thought my next trip was going to be to the hospital.  SINUS INFECTION.  The Doctor gave me a Sinus Cocktail shot on Friday and I could not swallow without my head wanting to come off.  Somehow the semester came together for me this week.

Apparently for me it finally clicked “Better Late than Never,”  I was thinking about the literature review as being very localized versus very nationalized.  Once I got to thinking about things as being very broad in scope the paper seemed to come together.  I was able to use a lot of the original paper that I had written.  I just revised the sections to reflect more of the literature about technology funding from a national level.  This class has flown by and now we hit the final week.  If I could make a suggestion for other folks from the old program in IDT either take 8100 then this class of see if IDT department can give us notes from the 8100 class. 
Good Luck to Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment