Sunday, June 7, 2015



Blog for the week of 6-7 2015. 

Well, this has been a whirlwind of a week since I started out behind everybody.   I quickly had to play catch up as I was dealing with an adviser meeting to discuss the topic.  (I have not had the 8100 course.)   My advisor and I, finally settled on a topic, and then I had a meeting with Dr. Dennis from the library via Google hangout.   I recalled that she gave me information on the different databases that I needed to look at for my particular topic, which is technology funding for the new Shelby County Schools and the Six Municipality schools, what has changed?   Others of the class and already selected their topic and had pulled most of their 20 bibliographies.  They just needed to take and put them into the annotated version.  Moving forward I started from scratch so therefore it took me a bit longer, but once I sort of got the groove going; I could pull most of the ones I needed in a day or two.   Then of course there are the write ups, that took a bit longer than I was expecting, but I was doing pretty considering that I am working full-time. It just seems like the process was going awfully slow, and I was not going to make the deadline.  I didn't put myself in panic mode yet.  I haven't pulled what little hair I have left out yet. So, I’m on to the second set of annotations, which is due Wednesday, and I have pulled the information that I need to work on those.   In the future, I should be good hopefully for Wednesday of this coming week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment