Sunday, June 14, 2015



Blog for 6-14

The week has been okay. Early in the week, I answered Dr. Weaver’s question about the second set of bibliographies being harder than the first.  She made a comment that some of the topics might be coming too saturated, and for us to go back to the original question to branch out from there.  That was not the problem.  The problem is time and the lack of it.  The first and the third set of bibliographies had a weekend involved, and the extra days made it very relaxed to be able to have plenty of time to write, and review and feel comfortable about the bibliographies.  The second set of bibliographies fell right in the middle of the week so working full-time  8:30 -5:00 Monday - Friday left little time to effectively read and write the second set of twenty bibliography. I felt extremely rushed and I am sure that others felt the same way. The third set of bibliographies went just fine with plenty of time to prepare and document the way I really felt I needed to. After reading the reviews of the second set of bibliographies, I was beginning to question if I had made the right decision on attempting the E.D.D. or the E.D.S. degree choice I had to decide quickly the week before. I believe that I made the correct choice in going forward with the E.D.D.  Looking forward, I have to learn not to let things get to me, just do what I can do if the deadlines are tight and hold on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment