Sunday, July 5, 2015

Final Blog



Final blog for the semester

This has been the week for sicko’s.  Everyone in the immediate family has been sick this week.  From sinus infections to recovery from knee replacement surgery to stroke, my family and I have been through it.  

I did have a wonderful interview with Dr. Weaver at noon on Tuesday, and we discussed the paper at great lengths.  There were things that could be corrected by Thursday and other things that could not be corrected until the paper was beefed up a little.  That being said the paper was coming along, and I feel I understood what writing a literature review was all about. 

I went ahead and made the corrections that were needed toward the final paper presentation and got the changes in by Thursday. Relief was what I was feeling after everything got turned in. 

I know that this is not the end to the topic in this paper. A news article appeared this week that indicated that later this year when TCAP testing is being given, there will not be enough computers to have for each child to have one to take the test.  What will see in the future, Mr. Steve driving a pimped out mobile computer lab during TCAP week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment